We are looking for Guardian Homes in the Nashville are!!
Since we do not believe in kenneling dogs and for us to expand our breeding program we have implemented the guardian home program. This ensures that all of our future breeding dogs will be raised as a family member in a loving home environment as our dogs are raised here in our home. Your puppy will be chosen by us and we will retain breeding rights for the life of the Guardian Home Contract.
In order to be considered as a guardian family, you must be able to meet the requirements and provide the following for the dog:
1. Guardian dogs must be fed Life Abundance.
2. All medications, including flea and tick preventatives and heartworm must be approved by South Florida Australian Labradoodles.
3. All medical procedures must be approved by South Florida Australian Labradoodles.
4. All guardian dogs must be professionally groomed in accordance with grooming guidelines of SF Australian Labradoodles.
5. Guardian family must not allow a female in heat near intact males or if a male not allowed to breed with unapproved females.
6. Always have the dog on a leash if not inside a fence.
7. Must communicate and cooperate with the breeder regarding testing, mating, whelping, and all breeding related activities.
When the Guardian Contract is complete we will spay/neuter your dog at our expense and the dog will be yours forever! All expense required for breeding, health testing etc. will be our expense. All costs that have to do with owning a puppy vaccinations, training, grooming, food and vitamins will be the cost of the guardian home.
If you are interested please fill out the form below and someone will contact you.